Hazel Jones girl with two vagina

A woman has a rare condition. He had two vaginal and two wombs. This rare condition occurs only in comparison 1:1.000.000. Want to know?




Hazel Jones always wondered why she suffered terrible cramps and heavy periods during puberty. But it was not until 18 years old he was given a diagnosis of amazing - she has two vagina.

Conditions such as experienced by Hazel Jones (27) is called uterus Didelphys. According to health experts Dr Dawn Harper, Hazel condition occurs because of tubal uterine septum fails to disappear when she was a baby. That is, two of the uterus was established.

The condition is often called 'double uterus' This occurs when the uterus is formed women differently and forwarded to two wombs. "Having two separate uterine this kind are very rare," she said.

The blond girl 27 year old from High Wycombe has a uterine conditions million-in-one condition uterus didelphys, meaning she has two uteruses and cervixes separately.

But she told ITV this morning that she felt comfortable with the condition, although he had to effectively lost her virginity twice.


"Once I knew it, I say to everybody," she told TV host Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield

"I think it's amazing and it's definitely an 'ice-breaker at parties' She added," If women want to look around, I'm quite happy to show them, it's not something I was ashamed. "

Hazel went to the doctor after her lover said that she 'different' in the genital area.

She refused surgery because it can leave significant scarring. He revealed: ". When I was younger I thought I was having cystitis and urinary infection from a young age when I tore the central septal"

She added that she once asked a fellow student who 'hole' it should be used for tampons, but became very embarrassed to continue the conversation after her friends thought she put on her ass.

She added, "I suffered horrendous cramps and periods of increased weight. I now know that my periods are bad because I have two wombs. So, if I get pregnant I should be very conscious to not get pregnant on the other side." she said.

"If I'm pregnant, I must be careful not to get pregnant again on the other side adjacent to the distance. There is a risk of bleeding during pregnancy.

Dr. Harper added that Hazel is more likely to have birth defects at a smaller uterus and she is more likely to require a caesarean section. She also should have a Pap test when examining multiple cervical cancer.

"I have a great sex life," said Hazel.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »